IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. For Aristotle, thinking and knowing begin with
2. Preplanned materials and learning exercises designed to develop the practical, sensory, and formal skills of children were designed by
3. For John Dewey, education’s sole purpose is to contribute to
4. Pestalozzi believed that teachers needed to develop
5. The Greek approach of having the student immersed and participating in society can be described as
6. Antonia’s dream is to establish her own primary school—one that educates the “whole child” and that has teachers who help children feel safe, secure, and cared for. Which of the following educational theorists should she study for ideas that may help her plan her school?
7. You just took a job teaching in a primary school. The principal has told you that the school’s mission envisions each classroom becoming a “prepared environment” for encouraging self-development and socialization. These ideas are based on
8. Herbart was noted for incorporating history and literature into the curriculum. He did this to
9. The methodological approach that involved theological and philosophical scholarship and teaching is called
10. Children learn the group’s language and skills and assimilate moral and religious values through ________.
11. The process by which competition would bring about gradual but inevitable progress is
12. An important Greek and Roman contribution to Western education was
13. According to the class presentation, which of the following learning theories are theories of transformation?
14. The following are a list of learning theories and teaching methods. If you believe a particular learning theory, you will likely practice a particular teaching method. Which theory-practice pair is least compatible?
15. The following techniques are used by those following Behaviorism as a learning theory. Which one is NOT a technique of Behaviorism?
16. The following techniques are used by those following Behaviorism as a learning theory. Which one is NOT a technique of Behaviorism?
17. To the Behaviorist, free will is the internal power to change your behavior.
18. According to the class presentation, which of the following learning theories are theories of transmission?
19. Behaviorism believes the nature of the learner is
20. To the Behaviorist, free will is the internal power to change your behavior.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.