Environments (APA format)
Part I: Defining Organizational Structure and Team Configurations (8 pages)
First, critically reflect upon your personal and professional experiences in light of the course
readings and discussions. Drawing upon and applying the course concept and using them
to support your ideas, thoughtfully articulate your perspective on the following:
● Define these concepts:
– Virtual Work Environment
– Distributed Work Environment
– Co-Located Work Environment
● Select one of the concepts above that best describes a past or current challenge your
organization is struggling with.
– Describe the structure of the team working in this environment.
– Describe organization technology available to the team working in this environment.
– Describe team dynamics (personalities).
– How is conflict handled within the team you described?
– Why do you believe the team chose to operate in this manner?
– Now explain the past or current challenges that is a concern for this team’s success
in the work environment you described.
Part II: Recommendations for Enhanced Collaboration (2 pages)
● Assuming you could influence how technology is used to address the challenges you
described in Part I, what recommendations or changes would you make to enhance
team (success) outcomes.
● What changes would you recommend to properly handle team conflicts in the
Part III: Looking Ahead (2 pages)
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for virtual teams of the
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for distributed teams of
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for collaborative colocated work environments of the future?
● What technology innovations would have the greatest positive impact on the virtual
● Coupling your prior courses and building on LDR 605, what core leadership attributes are
necessary for effective leadership in virtual, distributed, and co-located organizations.
The student must use, at minimum, four (4) sources with eight (8) citations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.