POPART ARTIST – ANDY WARHOL
The Paper will consist of the following information, through your research:
● A clear definition of the style/movement that your artist is associated with, including what major formal characteristics are present in the general style. (How do we know an artwork is a part of your style?)
● A history of the how the artist developed his/her style. Set up the context for the work to exist. (What let up to the development of this style/movement? What was going on in history, society, and the art world before the style/movement came about?)
● Important historical information on the artist themselves. (Consider including his/her artworks and their self-portrait or photos in your presentation, to make it more interesting.)
● A minimum of 3 artwork examples that demonstrate artist’s particular style/movement,
including an ANALYSIS of what characterizes these artworks as part of your artist’s style. (These
major characteristics could be in discussing specific form and/or content/meaning of the work.)
● Each artwork that will be analyzed must be labeled with the title, artist, date, medium, and
collection the work is found in. Also, you must take notes of where you got the images from, so that you can properly cite them in your works cited slide (You will be required to include a Works Cited page in MLA format.)
● What influences did your artist have on future artists/art? (Show actual examples in your presentation (both artworks and artists) of the influence and explain how your topic was influential for this work/artist.)
You are uploading a word document in proper MLA format, with a MINIMUM OF 2 SOURCES FROM OXFORD ART ONLINE, AND A MINIMUM OF 1 FROM OTHER APPROVED SOURCES.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.